- *Hold your iPad vertically for steps 1-8 of this process.*
- Select the iPad wallpaper you wish to use by clicking the button or image above.
- Once the image has fully loaded, press and hold your finger to the screen.
- Select the “Save Image” button that appears.
- Navigate to the Photos app on the iPad Home Screen.
- Select your newly downloaded image and press the “Share” button on the top right of the screen.
- Select “Use as Wallpaper”
- In the bottom right corner set “Perspective Zoom” to Off.
- Adjust the image to your liking by pinching, zooming, or moving the image for both perspectives and select “Set Lock Screen” on the bottom bar.